Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
All Parts sold are for SHOW & OFF-ROAD use only. Hood pins are required! The buyer assumes the entire risk as to the quality of the aftermarket parts. In the event such parts prove defective following their purchase and installation, the buyer assumes the entire costs of any necessary servicing, repair, or replacement. Trufiber will not be responsible for any direct or indirect repair costs. RETURNS: All authorized returns must be in the original packaging complete with all pieces and all documents included; otherwise, the return shall be deemed ineligible, and which case no refund, exchange, or credit shall be issued. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all authorized returns. Shipping is non-refundable. No cancellation, refund, exchange, or credit on used parts, modified parts, painted parts, special ordered parts or custom ordered parts. REPLACEMENTS: On occasion, wrong items are shipped. Trufiber reserves the right to either get the wrong item back or request destruction photos of the item. Once the wrong item is being returned or the destruction photos are approved Trufiber will then ship a replacement item.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Trufiber’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Trufiber’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Trufiber at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Trufiber’s web site are provided “as is”. Trufiber makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Trufiber does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Trufiber or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Trufiber’s Internet site, even if Trufiber or a Trufiber authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Trufiber’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Trufiber does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Trufiber may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Trufiber does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Trufiber has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Trufiber of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Trufiber’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
All freight shipments must be inspected prior to signing the delivery receipt. It is necessary to remove all packaging materials from the merchandise to inspect for freight damage such as broken corners or punctures that may have been caused by a forklift. If there are signs of damage, refuse the delivery and sign the delivery receipt as “DAMAGED” then contact your seller immediately to file a damage claim.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any item in its original condition within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly provide a refund, replacement, or credit at our own discretions. All authorized returns must be in the original packaging complete with all pieces and all documents included; otherwise, the return shall be deemed ineligible, and which case no refund, exchange, or credit shall be issued. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all authorized returns. Shipping is non-refundable. No cancellation, refund, exchange, or credit on used parts, modified parts, painted parts, special ordered parts or custom ordered parts. REPLACEMENTS: On occasion, wrong items are shipped. Trufiber reserves the right to either get the wrong item back or request destruction photos of the item. Once the wrong item is being returned or the destruction photos are approved Trufiber will then ship a replacement item.