- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Trufiber's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Trufiber's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Trufiber at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Trufiber's web site are provided "as is". Trufiber makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Trufiber does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Revisions and Errata
- Governing Law
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
LIMITED WARRANTY Trufiber offers warranty to the original owner for a period of 120 days. All warranty claims must be shipped back to Trufiber unless specify by specifically by Trufiber. Trufber will not accept any return shipments without a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Items that are shipped back to Trufiber without an RMA # will be refused. Warranty is voided if the item has been modified or tampered in any way. Trufiber will not be liable for any other cost except for the item. Trufiber has the discretion to either replace or credit for all warranty claims.
Freight Shipping All freight shipments must be inspected prior to signing the delivery receipt. It is necessary to remove all packaging materials from the merchandise to inspect for freight damage such as broken corners or punctures that may have been caused by a forklift. If there are signs of damage, refuse the delivery and sign the delivery receipt as "DAMAGED" then contact your seller immediately to file a damage claim. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Returns If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any item in its original condition within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly provide a refund, replacement, or credit at our own discretions. All authorized returns must be in the original packaging complete with all pieces and all documents included; otherwise, the return shall be deemed ineligible, and which case no refund, exchange, or credit shall be issued. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all authorized returns. Shipping is non-refundable. No cancellation, refund, exchange, or credit on used parts, modified parts, painted parts, special ordered parts or custom ordered parts. REPLACEMENTS: On occasion, wrong items are shipped. Trufiber reserves the right to either get the wrong item back or request destruction photos of the item. Once the wrong item is being returned or the destruction photos are approved Trufiber will then ship a replacement item.